Sunday, December 18, 2011

Halloween

No time like one week before Christmas to post Halloween pictures! I can't believe I got so far behind on blogging. :(

We went trick or treating with a couple of friends and their kids in our neighborhood. I have been around for 28 Halloweens and have NEVER seen anything like Halloween in our neighborhood. Apparently our neighborhood is one of the San Angelo trick or treating hot spots...there were hundreds of people. It was insane. I skipped school because my class didn't end until 7:15 and I was afraid it would be too dark and Madeline would be too tired to go if I went to class first. Well, it was a smart decision because I literally wouldn't have gotten back to my house if I had left. Anyway, we had a good time. Madeline carried her bucket like a big girl, and once or twice just sat down to "sort" her candy! It was so cute!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment