Monday, October 7, 2013

Homemade Weekend...


We have been gearing up for Halloween around here! I LOVE Halloween!!! It is one of my favorite holidays - next to Easter I think. Or maybe Easter, Thanksgiving then Halloween. I digress. Well, while I was at work Friday night, Terry and Madeline were very busy making all these cute Halloween projects! The jack-o-lantern is on her door and the witch's hat is hanging in front of it. Terry will bend his knees and act like he's wearing it, and Madeline just laughs. So cute!


These are from the dollar tree like forever ago and somehow they've survived! I put them in Madeline's room and she loves it! I think this is the first season where she kinda gets what's going on. 

This monster is by far her favorite - it has beans in it and she sticks it in front of her face and growls at us. I love it! Terry is so creative! 


I am not as talented as Terry but I'm not completely useless. I made these pumpkin muffins Saturday and they were SO good! I also made some tissue paper ghosts and a spider, but I haven't hung them so I haven't taken any pictures yet. I'm telling you - we have been on a roll around here! :)


Finally, this has nothing to do with Halloween, but a friend recommended these to me, and I am pretty sure they've changed my life. They are not messy, and our clothes are so clean! I love them and definitely think they're worth the money. And this is coming from someone who was buying the absolute cheapest laundry detergent the commissary sells! You're welcome! 

1 comment: