Sunday, October 27, 2013

Halloween Carnival

Madeline went to our friends' Halloween carnival Saturday night. I really need to work on my picture taking skills! She had so much fun, and I did too. 
 

 Madeline and her buddy, Easton in the gator. He had his trick-or-treat bag next to him and when she walked up he moved it and patted the seat. So cute - I thought I might melt from the cuteness. We sure do love our friends. We started talking about us moving next year, and while part of me is ready to go, it is going to be SO sad to leave. Easton and Madeline were dedicated together as babies and are just a few weeks apart. They've been buddies since birth!
 Madeline may have had a little too much fun. I didn't think she ate that much candy, but about an hour after we got home she started acting really pitiful. About 20 minutes after that everything from the party came up. She felt so hot too so I took her temp and it was 102. It was so all of the sudden and weird but she still has a temp today so we've been cuddled up all day. I hate it when my baby is sick! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment