Sunday, November 10, 2013

Killing Me Softly...

This time change has kicked my butt all week. I have been ready to go to bed around 7pm...I've held out most nights to a whopping 10 but I have been so tired at night. I guess the bright side is we have been up and it super early every day this week! 

Anyway, that's not what this post is about. But to be honest, I'm not entirely sure what its about.

 If you've been following college football you are aware that Oregon lost to Stanford Thursday night. Oregon was the other major contender for the championship so it looks like as long as FSU and Bama don't lose, they'll be in the champoinship game. 

Bama still has a few hard games left so that makes me nervous. Although we did beat LSU which is always fun! They're one of my least favorite teams so I love when we beat them! And it looks like our coach is going to go to Texas (UT) next year. Major bummer. College football is so stressful! 

On an unrelated note, my car got broken into last night. I am assuming it was a kid because they ransacked my purse and threw it in my neighbor's yard several houses down. It still had my credit/debit cards in it, and nothing else was missing from my car. I'm a little shocked because I left my laptop in there in my backpack.  I'm guessing they were after cash but luckily for me, I didn't have any in my purse or wallet - that's how I roll - all unorganized and stuff! :) I did call and cancel my cards just in case. I am missing a check that I was going to deposit but I am hoping it won't be too painful to get it reissued. 

My dad suggested it was probably someone looking for drug money which makes me so uneasy.I know it sounds so crazy but we have just always felt so safe here but not as much anymore. I am so thankful that I got my purse and wallet back, and that it was my car not our house. Still, it made me mad and I want to be sure we're being more careful. Lesson learned - no valuables in the car. Ever. 

And on another unrelated note...

Graphic picture ahead...

I'd like to think of this as a PSA -- dryers are dangerous. I cut my thumb on mine putting clothes in it last Friday. It wasn't that big and didn't really hurt all that bad but it was a little meaty. It still hasn't closed all the way but it's getting better. So the point is, don't do any laundry. It could kill you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment