Monday, December 2, 2013

Thankful...

I asked Madeline what she is thankful for this year on Thanksgiving. These were her answers in order: 

1. Tuesday
2. Cotton Candy
3. Christmas
4. Wrestling 

I didn't make the list. Neither did Terry so I guess I shouldn't feel too bad. Truthfully, she is completely confused - hung up on Halloween and trying to understand Christmas. There wasn't much room for comprehension of Thanksgiving despite my best efforts. I went to the book store to get a book to try to help enforce it and would you believe there were NO Thanksgiving books for her age? There were two and they were for school age kids. I was so disappointed.

 Anyway, we had a good Thanksgiving. Terry's family came in and we had such a good time while they were here. And I cooked the turkey upside down again. I do that every year, and every year I think I got it right. But it turned out good so I guess it doesn't matter.




No comments:

Post a Comment