Thursday, March 20, 2014

Decisions...

I start my residency program tomorrow. I will be at Community and have to work the same schedule as my preceptor (another nurse). So my schedule is about to get weird! I'm excited and scared too! 

I am not sure what I am going to do about getting a job. Shannon makes you sign a contract to work for a year or you have to reimburse them for your training. Despite telling me how military friendly they are, they really aren't. So I am going to see how it goes at Community, and maybe apply on the floor I'll be working on. They're hiring so if they like me, they may be willing to hire me even if its for less than a year. But if none of that works out, then I may just stay home with Madeline until we move, which wouldn't be the worst thing in the world! :)

I made a super easy decision on Tuesday to buy Frozen. I think it's my favorite Disney movie. Well, except for Beauty and the Beast. It's a close second. Anyway, Madeline couldn't get enough so we watched it twice. 

This was her at 9am yesterday morning...


She woke up and her hair was all kinds of crazy. She told me she looked like a lion! 


No comments:

Post a Comment