* Alabama plays Michigan at the Cowboys stadium September 1 - aka my birthday present! Well, it better be -- are you reading, Terry?! Haley - you and Cam should meet us there!
* We decided to go out to dinner tonight. Thankfully we decided not to go to Outback because Madeline peed on me during dinner. I was wearing white pants - not pretty! See - I told you this post would build your self esteem!
* We got new furniture today - ok well it's ordered but it won't be in for 2-8 weeks. I'll let the suspense build!
* I start summer school a week from Monday! Boo!
* I keep teetering between feeling like I should wake up at 6:30 every morning and clean, work out, and get so much accomplished every day before work and enjoying sleeping in all summer. Lately I have been doing the latter.
* I really love sleep and so does my sweet girl so I think we're just gonna enjoy summer!
|Isn't she sweet? Although this was in her more rebellious days of NOT sleeping!|
* I have always heard how fast life goes by once you get older, settle down, and have kids but it is going by ridiculously fast. I can't believe this was a year ago...
* My awesome sister turned 30 on Thursday so I had to think of something to embarrass her a little so I sent her 30 balloons. My parents hand delivered them for me via their church van which made it that much more awesome! Happy Birthday, Brooke! I am so glad you're older than me! I love you!
Hope yall are having a good weekend!