Thursday, January 10, 2013

Snow Fun!!!

It snowed last week and Madeline, the dogs, and I played outside until we couldn't feel our faces or fingers (paws) anymore! The snow makes our dogs so crazy and it makes me laugh! Madeline cared mostly about eating the snow and I could not get her to smile at me for anything! 




If I had a dollar for every time I heard "Yummy snow!"....



Polly loves the snow the most by far and this picture makes me smile. She was going crazy! 


Phoebe - not as big of a fan of the snow. She stayed on the deck most of the time we were out.


Zoe - strange, strange little dog but we love her anyway. But if you know of anyone who wants a dog...just kidding. Sorta. 

Look at those pretty teeth!!! 


                   

Gizmo peeling out in the snow - cracks me up! 




 You can see one of Madeline's gloves in this picture - she refused to keep them on though and then would cry because her hands were cold. 



1 comment: