Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Backyard Business

We knew when we built this house that we really wanted a nice outdoor space. We knew we wanted a pool, and it just so happened that the logistics worked out for it. They came today and started digging, and hopefully in 4 more weeks, we'll be swimming!!! 


They came early and sprayed it out and then started digging! 



Madeline had to watch to make sure they were doing it right! :)


\

It'll be 5 feet deep at the deepest point with a tanning ledge on one side and the stairs and a bench on the other. Diving boards and slides are a no go with homeowners insurance which is a real bummer! But we did get "free" LED lights that change colors so I am pretty pumped about that! I know I'm a loser...I can't help it! I can't wait to see it all done!!! 


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for July!!! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO, NO, NO!! I can't believe you are getting a pool!! How awesome is this!!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete