Sunday, May 3, 2015

Sundays

Sundays are pretty much my favorite day of the week. I've always loved Sundays, but we've inadvertently started a tradition of Sunday dinner over here. Sometimes we have a lot of family, sometimes its just us and Terry's dad but I look forward to it every week! 

The one thing I keep forgetting to do is take pictures...I just don't think about it until everyone is gone! 


Each week I do a different theme...this week it was BBQ. I made everything homemade and it was so good! It was my first attempt at potato salad and it turned out pretty good. I usually buy it since Terry doesn't eat it but since other people like it, I decided to try it. I got the recipe from a friend, and it was so good! 

The best thing about today is we got to swim!!! They started filling the pool Thursday and it finished Friday night. It took forever! We still have to fix the yard from where they tore it up but we love the pool! 


Her happy place! 


It looks like a party at night! :) It's still not warm enough to swim at night, but I can't wait until it is! 


Church + Pool time + Family + Good Food = the best day of the week! 


3 comments:

  1. Wooohooo! I bet it will be warm enough by the time we get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when can we book our reservations!? lol so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously!! This is your life!! That pool is amazing!!! Like that is an understatement!!! It looks great!!

    ReplyDelete