Sunday, February 5, 2012

Weekend Recap

Well, the Giants won the super bowl. Madeline and I celebrated by making a trip to the ER. She started running a fever Wednesday night, it spiked Thursday night but settled down Friday to between 99-100. Saturday was just at 99 and she woke up fever free this morning so we went to church. Although, she has a terrible cough and her nose started running. She acted like she just felt terrible all weekend. She doesn't want me to put her down unless she's in my bed watching Tangled. It has made for a very long weekend. On top of that, I have the same crap minus the higher fever. Terrible cough...like I can't remember the last time I hacked so much. So anyway tonight she started looking a little glassy eyed and her temp went back up to 102 and I just thought she needed to be seen. It was a total waste of time. They told me it's bronchitis and it may take two weeks to run its course. I am so ticked. I just want them to say, "here's your antibiotic. she'll be better by morning." I have come to HATE the word viral. Anyway, so now we are in bed watching Tangled for the 86th time because I can't stand to hear her cry the sad cry in her bed. I am a total sucker but in my defense I have the same crap and Terry is gone and this is hard! So this weekend = total bust! I do have to say the one good thing about her being sick is she is super snuggly. Even though I love the snuggles, I love seeing my baby girl healthy and just want her to feel better. I am hoping we are well by next weekend when Terry comes home! 

Best part about being sick = you get ice cream when you refuse to eat anything else! 

No comments:

Post a Comment