Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Behind...

I am way behind on blogging...we just got back from vacation tonight. I believe there are two things that really test marriages - traveling and Disney World!!! I am proud to tell you that Terry and I survived them both...barely. Just kidding. Sorta. Overall, it was a decent trip but I guess I am going to have to come to grips with the fact that there is no easy, quick way out of San Angelo. We flew out of Austin this time to save money and it was actually quicker than flying out of San Angelo because it's a direct flight so no layovers to deal with and the flight is just over two hours to Orlando. Madeline was really so good. I hate to even type this, but seriously, compared to a few other toddlers on the plane, we were so grateful. Although, I did stuff a bag full of toys she hadn't seen before and tons of snacks. Lots to blog about...tomorrow! Here's a sneak peek at my cutie at Disney World...


2 comments: