Sunday, June 1, 2014

Confession Sunday...

Confession: I have no idea what I am doing wrong as a parent, but the worst in Madeline seems to come out every Sunday morning during church. While these things are not funny when they happen, I don't want to forget them. Sadly, she gets in trouble almost every Sunday.

*A couple of months ago Madeline threw her coloring page in the air and said "Woohoo" during the middle of our preacher's sermon. She also threw a crayon during this service. 
 
*Our preacher was getting ready to baptize a girl in our church, and was dressed in a white robe. Madeline saw him, and said, "Ahh, an angel, Momma!"

*A few Sundays ago, our pastor was preaching a little longer than usual, and Madeline pointed at him, and said out loud, "I want that to be over." She said it three times before church was over. I wanted to crawl in a hole.

*This morning she got in trouble for putting her legs in the air repeatedly, more for disobedience than anything else. Well, all afternoon she was singing "He has made me glad" so tonight Terry asked her to sing her church song, and she sang, "I was so bad at church this morning" to the same tune. We both cracked up. 

She may not be the most well behaved, but she's so funny. The thing I am learning about 3 is its completely infuriating and hilarious all at the same time. I really am trying to appreciate this age!


1 comment:

  1. Amen to that! Easton is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad at church yall know he is! It is hard for them to sit still that long! We are right there with yall!

    ReplyDelete