Monday, June 16, 2014

Schlitterbahn

I'll go ahead and apologize if you read this title and thought we had an exciting trip to a water park! You'll have to watch the video to really get it...Terry is special! Last weekend he worked to make Madeline the perfect slide for her infinity pool, and she wouldn't go down it. I don't know why she didn't feel comfortable going down her slide into the pool while it was propped on a fence post.... :) He had fun though and that's all that matters I guess. We did take it down and sat it on the ground with the slide going in the pool, and Madeline slid into the pool over and over and over for about three hours.





I love that face!!! haha Sheer joy! Terry and I laughed and laughed about our "infinity" pool, and how crazy it is to think this time next year, we may actually have a real pool in our backyard. I have to say though, I don't think Madeline realizes she's missing anything yet! We had so much fun last weekend. Just to prove it, watch the video...I'm gonna miss this house and all the memories we've made here, even our inflatable pool!


No comments:

Post a Comment