Thursday, June 19, 2014

Interview #1

I've wanted to interview Madeline for a long time but she didn't really ever understand the questions! So today I conducted a very formal interview with her...I can't wait to interview her again at her birthday to see how much she changes! 

  1. What is your favorite animal? a dinosaur
  2. What's your favorite color? brown
  3. What is your favorite food? rice 
  4. What is your favorite song? Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
  5. Who is your best friend? Mommy
  6. What's your favorite book? Fairy Princess book
  7. What's your favorite thing to do with mommy? Grocery store
  8. What's your favorite thing to do with Daddy? go to Home Depot 
  9. What do you want to be when you grow up? A teacher 
  10. What's your favorite movie? The Princess and the Frog 

My sweet girl surprised me...dinosaur and brown were borderline shocking answers! At least she's well rounded! :) And don't be jealous of the exciting things she does with Terry and me like grocery shopping and going to Home Depot!!! 


 Just so no one thinks we're too boring, here's a picture from a couple of weekends ago of her sleeping in her tent...on top of her bed!




 

1 comment: