Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Thursday

Last Thursday I had an interview that didn't go so hot...it was for part time nights but obviously they didn't tell me that until I was already there. Terry's cousin kept Madeline for me and after I picked her up, we headed to the beach! 





We had so much fun even though the yellow flag was out and I was a little scared for Madeline. She obviously didn't care, but rip tides scare me even in shallow water. We've been trying to stay busy, but still aren't quite settled...I brought too much stuff with us and I am trying to figure out what to do with all of it still. I had another job interview Monday and they asked me back for a second interview that I did yesterday so hopefully it went well. They're supposed to make a decision by the end of next week. The position is pretty dreamy, but it is a long drive. I do think the commute would be worth it though.

We are loving Florida so far but we do miss our friends! 

1 comment:

  1. soooo pretty!!!! Enjoy that beautiful water!!!!! Miss my fashionista!!!

    ReplyDelete