Monday, October 6, 2014

This One's For the Girls

Yesterday was our last church service together as a family. We'll probably never find another church like Veribest. Our first Sunday was January 28th - Madeline was exactly one month old. The people there have become our family in San Angelo, I could never tell them how much they each mean to us. So I just cried my way through hugging their necks yesterday and squeaking out that I loved them. And I do. I really do.
 
I've made a group of girlfriends at church that just planted themselves in my heart. The best group of friends a girl could want. I can't get too much into without having a full blown break down. I'll just say that they've held me up in prayer during what I would say has been the most challenging years of my life. They've hugged my neck, loved on my baby, and encouraged me more than they'll probably ever know.
 
Kaci ~ I thank the Lord for bringing you into my life. From helping me with math (haha) and hanging out watching the finale of The Office to getting to watch you become a mom, it's been amazing to be your friend the past four years. I couldn't be happier to see you with your sweet boys. I love you!
 

 
Eve ~ I will miss your cute sense of style, and how you're ALWAYS on my side when I get a new bag! You've been so good to me, and encouraged me through my journey to hopefully having baby # 2. I love your spirit, and your sweet kids. Easton will always have a special place in my heart - our sweet babies. I hope they'll always be friends!
 


 
 
Shyanne ~ Where do I start? You're my most faithful blog commenter -haha! You have been such a blessing to me from hosting cute parties for our kids, letting me borrow your party stuff, talking name brands and world poverty at the same time - I just think you get my heart. You exude warmth and the extent to which you care about others, particularly children is palpable. I will miss you so much. I just love you and your sweet family, and of course, Madeline is Maggie's biggest fan. She has loved Maggie since she was born!
 



 
 
Brianne ~ If I wasn't sure we'd be friends forever before, the bunny safari sealed the deal. You have the best heart, and I am so thankful for you. I adore your sweet family, and so does my sweet girl. You've been such an example to me, and I hope you know how much you mean to me. Your prayer over me yesterday still brings tears to my eyes. I'm so grateful God put you in my life. I love you!
 

 
Thank you, girls for making life so sweet in San Angelo. I will miss you...you better come see me! :)




2 comments:

  1. Melissa, I'm so sad you are leaving. But I know you are excited to be close to family, why wouldn't you be! But, my heart is breaking inside. Love you.

    ReplyDelete