Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Leaving

I'll be on my way to Florida soon...I am so happy to see my family. It'll be the original 5 for a few days, and I'm so thankful we'll be together to support Dad tomorrow. 

Reality is setting in, and I am scared. I know he's in the Lord's hands. 

And I made some nurse treat bags to ensure he gets treated well. It never hurts to butter up your nurses with chocolate and sugar! 


I also made him this book filled with scriptures about the heart and endurance. It started out as a project to encourage my dad, but it really helped me too. 


I am gonna miss these two like crazy. And of course, my sweet Terry. What in the world would I do without him? Thank the Lord for a husband like him! 

Surgery is supposed to start at 7:30 tomorrow and I think it lasts a few hours. I'm hoping by lunch time tomorrow we'll have some really good news! 

No comments:

Post a Comment