Thursday, January 14, 2016

92

My granny turned 92 on January 9th! She's always been one of my greatest influences. She's the most generous person I know. She waited tables until she was 75, and has always been the type of person to do for others before she does for herself. She has always made the BEST chicken and dumplings and when I was little would give me coffee with lots of cream and sugar! 

I was so thankful we got to spend her special day with her! We took her to breakfast the morning of her birthday. She told me all she wanted for her birthday was to hold Ethan and get a picture with him which prompted my trip down there. Then she told me she wanted a RC cola and moon pie...1 for 3 isn't too bad, right? I just love her! 


Madeline LOVES Ihop and Granny! 


SO sweet! 


We had her party that night at my sister's house and she was so pumped when we sang to her! 


I love this picture of her clapping...she was so happy!! 

Here she is with my dad and uncle Tony. My Uncle Tony is crazy...add my dad to the mix and it gets LOUD! haha 


We got one last picture at church Sunday morning. So many sweet memories made last weekend! 


Happy Birthday Granny! We love you SO much!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment