Sunday, December 30, 2012

TWO YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!

My Sweet Madeline, 

YOU ARE TWO!!!! That means Daddy and I have officially survived 731 days of raising you! :) 

You are becoming a little more girly - you love to push your babies in the stroller and put them night night. You count to 10 now and say your ABJ's - yes ABJ's not ABC's. You can recognize letters, shapes, and colors. You speak in sentences most of the time now and have learned to ask for what you want. You love to jump and dance, and hide and seek is your new favorite game! Your favorite food besides cookies is rice or pizza, and you LOVE milk. Your favorite phrase is thank you and you try to play outside whether is morning, noon, night, sunny, rainy, or freezing cold! I can't wait to see how you change and grow this next year - BUT do me a favor and slow it down just a little! 

Some days, I have wanted to pull my hair out, I have shed many tears from exhaustion or frustration, I have gotten far less sleep in the past two years, and I have had more joy than I could ever express. You have brought so much laughter and joy to our home. You have taught me how to love unconditionally - especially the closer you got to 2! ;)  You have made me want to be a better person, and have made me keenly aware of the example I set for others. I always say I could never express to you how much I love you, but I'll never stop trying. You are my heart, sweet girl. I thank God many times each day for your precious little life, and the gift He gave Daddy and me through you. Happy 2nd Birthday! (plus 2 days!) 

xoxo, 

Mommy 

And I pray, that you being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ. 
Ephesians 3:17-18 



I made this slide show for your party but I couldn't get the disc to eject from the laptop so we just went without it. I can't believe how fast the past two years have gone by!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow



Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own slideshow design

No comments:

Post a Comment