Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Angry Bird...

This weekend was a good, productive one. Saturday we spent the day fixing things, painting the living room, some of the trim, and just doing things to get the house ready to sell. It was actually kind of fun, and I felt like we got so much done in just one day! 


The pups were no help...

Madeline had her first real play date at our neighbor's house...how is that even possible that she's that big? I didn't want to let her go at first, and Terry kind of gave me a reality check...our houses are like 2 feet apart, and our neighbors are so sweet! Madeline had so much fun and didn't want to come home. She is too cool for me these days....


Speaking of too cool, we spent the day at the lake Sunday with Terry's work friends, and just had the best day. I tried to take Madeline's picture, and she kept saying, "No, Mommy. That's enough!" haha 
This is the best I got...


We got there early afternoon, and didn't leave until 7:30....she was exhausted, and covered in dirt! Terry stayed the night in a cabin and had a man slumber party! haha 

And, the best part of the day, had to be when our friend Scott caught this goose. This goose is notorious for being SO mean. He bit me FOUR times Sunday...not that I deserved it ;) We had so many laughs because of that goose. He doesn't seem mean in these pictures because he was scared, but trust me he is an angry bird! hah


1 comment: