Friday, February 21, 2014

The Journey...

After a whole lot of thought I decided to link my blog up with another blog that is doing a feature on infertility. My prayer and my hope is that our story could encourage someone who may be struggling. I have said it over and over, God has taken me to some painful places, places I don't understand. In so many ways, He has refined me though. Honestly, some of my very lowest points have been some of my closest to Him. If you read this, and are struggling, would like someone to pray for you or with you, please feel free to contact me. And hang in there...

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
    neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord. 
" As the heavens are higher than the earth,
    so are my ways higher than your ways
    and my thoughts than your thoughts."
Isaiah 55:8-9

Links to read about our story...



*Grief here  and here

Other posts about my struggle with this journey here and  here 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment