Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Fun With Science

Haley and I go way back...I guess we've been friends for 25ish years. We have a mutual love of college football and Sonny's BBQ! :) Too bad she was led astray years ago to become a Razorback fan...

Anyway,  Haley came to visit last Sunday and stayed through the week. She hung out with Madeline a couple of days while Terry and I worked. They did all sorts of things from shopping, the library, swimming, and even the local science museum! To say Madeline had fun would be an understatement! 

*disclaimer* Madeline dressed herself...I'm sure the science museum people were impressed with her fancy get up! :) * 
I totally stole these from Haley's Facebook :) 



I mean, what is more fun than a wind tunnel? Look at all those accessories, purple nails, and how light her hair is getting!!! 




Haley and I got in some good girl time too. We went to see Pitch Perfect 2 - judge me all you want, I loved it! If nursing doesn't work out, I plan to start working on my acapella. We also had to hit up Sonny's and Hobby Lobby and before we knew it, it was time for her to go home. We were so glad she came to see us! 


Roll Tide, Haley! Love. 

1 comment: