Friday, June 19, 2015

Pick Me Up

Wednesday we had a bunch of errands to run. Let me just say, errands are NOT fun when the humidity is 100% and the temperature is over 90 degrees! 

Madeline had a doctor's appointment and we had a couple of stops after that. We went to Target to pick up a few things and to get balloons for Terry's dad. I let Madeline pick out one thing for being so good at the doctor and she picked $1 stick on earrings. #winning 

She was so proud! 


Target didn't have balloons so we stopped at Publix and then headed to Papaw's house! 

Terry's dad has started maintenance chemo which means he only has to go every three weeks now, but the dose is much stronger. He has been pretty tired so Madeline decided he definitely needed balloons! 


I mean, when did she grow up? 


We also brought cookies! How sweet are these two? 



And just for kicks...someone posted this on Facebook last week...


So I started Christmas shopping today. For real...it's the first year I've actually started early. Now if I can just wait until Christmas to give the presents I've bought...and remember where I hide them! hah

Anyway, I picked up these awesome sunglasses for $2 at the Disney outlet and Madeline hasn't taken them off since I gave them to her. Do you know how hard it is to have a serious conversation with a 4 year old in these glasses? Impossible. 


Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment