Monday, August 17, 2015

First Day of Pre-K




Pre-K Interview 

  1. What's your favorite color? Red and blue cause they make purple
  2. Whats your favorite animal? Flamingo 
  3. What's your favorite movie? Sleeping Beauty because I haven't seen it 
  4. What's your favorite thing to do? Swimming 
  5. What do you want to be when you grow up? A cat, a swimming pool, and an accountant (lofty goals :) )
  6. What's your favorite food? chocolate 
  7. What's your favorite song? Let It Go and Shut Up and Dance with Me 
Those are all the questions I could think of on the way to school! I love her answer to #5...

I tried to make this morning special...I made pancakes and hot chocolate - back to school tradition started. 



You were impressed :)  I just love your little face! 


I choked back the tears when you walked up to your class. I am so proud of you! 


Just like that, the first day of Pre-K is here. 


You are gonna do great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment