Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day



Yesterday was such a weird day for me. I spent a lot of the day completely overwhelmed with gratitude to have Madeline in my life. It has been a long journey for us to get to this point and Mother's Day has been a hard day for me for the past 6 years. God has shown me His faithfulness over and over through my sweet girl. I am so thankful He chose me to be her mom and pray that I can raise her to love Jesus, the same way I was raised.


I had a really great day...Terry had a big canvas made of a sweet picture of me with Madeline. We went to church and then out to eat with our pastor and his wife and our friends. Then Sunday afternoon I got a pedicure with a friend. Madeline came too because Terry was busy working on the yard -- that deserves its own post. We ended the day with friends - it was a lovely Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment