Saturday, May 21, 2011

Puppy Love


Gizmo was my first "baby" after Terry and I got married. We had gotten into an argument one night a couple of months after we were married, and Terry left to cool down. He NEVER leaves when we argue so I thought it was a little weird, but we had only been married a few months so I didn't put too much thought into it. Well, he came back a couple of hours later with a 3 lb bug eyed, squish faced puppy! Gizmo stole my heart the moment I saw him and has been rotten ever since. He was a TERRIBLE puppy, and any normal person would have gotten rid of him. However, he is so funny and super emotional. He listens to everything you say and puts himself in time-out in the bathtub when he has done something wrong. I don't think there is or ever will be another dog like him. You can only imagine how much more I adore him after seeing him with Madeline. He refers to her as the hairless dog and hasn't quite figured her out yet. She loves him. Sometimes she will just look at him and crack up laughing. Yesterday we snapped these pics of the two of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment