Friday, September 30, 2011

On My Mind and Obnoxious...

It NEVER rains here...I mean almost never anyway. There are a lot of problems with that -- serious problems I mean. There are a lot of farmers here and they suffer so much during droughts like these. There's also the animals that suffer, not to mention everything is just brown and sad looking.

You ready? The obnoxious part is next...
You know what else is sad? Since I was pregnant I have wanted Madeline to have rain boots and a rain coat. Well, now that she is starting to walk, I feel like it is time. Except that it NEVER rains. So tonight, I am going to bed without ordering this...



                                                          And these...


But I do have more money in my pocket for those Ugg boots she needs for the bitter cold we have coming soon! haha


No comments:

Post a Comment