Monday, September 12, 2011

Unfaithful

That's the only word I know to describe my actions since college football started over two weeks ago. You see, Alabama football is one of the top loves in my life, and never have I been so unfaithful to them.




You see I am related to our starting running back...Trent Richardson. He is an amazing athlete and there is already a lot of buzz about him getting the Heisman trophy this year. I am excited to see what he's gonna do since he's been in Mark Ingram's shadow for 2 years. Don't get me wrong, I loved Mark Ingram...but he left us for the NFL so I'm moving on! Here's Trent...and his jersey so you can see we are related! ;)




Ok, so he isn't Terry's cousin like I joke that he is, but he still has a great last name, and he is a phenomenal athlete!


The first game of the season we played Kent State, and it was a major blowout. I fell asleep watched the game but it was extremely boring and I was VERY tired uneventful. Then last weekend was Terry's birthday and I didn't even have time to turn the TV on. BUT this weekend we play North Texas which is sure to be another huge blowout an exciting game, and I WILL be watching even though I'm pretty sure it comes on ESPN3 which is via the Internet. I have seen the err of my ways, and will be a dedicated fan the rest of the season...no matter how tired I am or how much homework I have! Roll Tide!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment