Sunday, September 25, 2011

Secret Sunday

I thought it might be fun to tell a little secret on here on Sundays. Don't get excited -- no big news here! Just things I keep to myself for the most part and thought I'd start revealing them on my blog. Again -- don't get excited -- they are so dumb but I think for the most part they will give people a laugh! So here goes...I really  love a clean kitchen. I can honestly say it is the one thing I am all over. I rarely go to bed with a dirty kitchen. However, I HATE unloading the dishwasher. I know it is such a simple chore but I just really despise it so on occasion, I have loaded my dirty dishes into the dishwasher with clean dishes and re-ran the dishwasher. This is not a habit...but I have done it once or twice...or five-ish times.

I mean over the course of 8+ years that's not really that much, right? :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh you nut!! I have SOOOOOO done that!! I would NEVER admit it though...oops think I just did! I have hand-washed a sink full of dishes rather than unlaod the dishwasher! Too funny...thought I was alone!

    ReplyDelete