Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Awesome God

I tend to worry a lot...I really never worried until a few years ago. I developed a tremendous fear of flying. I also worry about any number of things on any given day. The closer the time comes for me to quit work, put Madeline in daycare, and start school full time, the more I seem to worry. About everything. I know it is a sin but sometimes I lose sight of how awesome the God we serve truly is.

I came across this article on Fox News and really thought it was blog-worthy. The pictures in the article are indescribable. Here is one...

Photo used is from FoxNews.com

I just am in awe that the same God who is responsible for this magnificent creation also knows the hairs on my head. What an awesome God we serve...



Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins? And not one of them is forgotten before God. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows. Luke 12:6-7 NKJV

No comments:

Post a Comment