Saturday, March 17, 2012

Lucky Charm

We had a pretty great St. Patty's Day! 

We started with my failed attempt to make green shamrock pancakes...they were more of a yellowy-lime green because I was almost all out of green food coloring and it was neon green to begin with. Anyway, the thought was there. Oh and I definitely need a shamrock cookie cutter to even have a prayer of getting them close to the right shape next year...




After breakfast we headed out to the mall to celebrate a girls day with one of Madeline's best friends Brynn. Brynn's birthday is today so we had a girls day to celebrate. Brynn is 8 but she adores Madeline and requested that we spend her birthday with her. I thought it was so sweet that she wanted to spend her day with us. Her real party is next week. It's a dress-up tea party and she invited Madeline. So cute!  I forgot my camera but the girls both got their toes done. They got the same color with glitter. It was so stinkin cute. 


We ate dinner out for Brynn's birthday and then went to get ice cream. Then we went back to their house so Brynn could open presents and have cake. It was such a fun day! 

Here's my little lucky charm last year...


And today...


She looks SO big to me in this picture. :(


Happy St. Patrick's Day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment