Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bad News, Good News

The Bad News is the A/C went out in the truck. 

The Good News is all of San Angelo gets to hear my singing at red lights, stop signs, and drive-thrus. Lucky, Lucky San Angelo! 

The Bad News is I am overwhelmed with school right now. 

The Good News is I am SO close to being done. (for a month)

The Bad News is Madeline busted her lip SO bad last Friday. 

The Good News is she looked like Angelina Jolie for a few days. 

The Bad News is the temperature has been in the 100's here this week - well, just yesterday and today. 

The Good News is it gives me a great excuse to play in the pool with Madeline instead of doing yardwork.

The Bad News is my new job rescheduled my orientation from Monday to today. 

The Good News is I got an impromptu vacation with my sweet girl. 

The Bad News Is Madeline had to get shots last week at her 15 month appointment. 


The Good News is she is in the 90th percentile for height, 50th for weight, keeping Terry's basketball dreams for her alive. 





No comments:

Post a Comment