Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Thinking Out Loud...

I am thinking about doing a Bible study called Sacred Influence over the summer with anybody I can get to come...It's about how God uses wives to shape the souls of their husbands. 

I am always thinking about how I can be a better wife lately. I guess because last year was hard for us and now that I have Madeline, I feel the added importance of being a Godly example for her. 

I am thinking about running a half marathon in San Antonio in November. It's the Rock n Roll marathon and it looks so fun. I did one when Terry was deployed but I had a lot more free time back then...but it was so much fun and I felt so good.

I am thinking that I better get serious because I only made it half a mile tonight. haha I walked the rest of the three miles. Ouch.

I am thinking that I have four - count with me ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR weeks exactly of school (for this semester) left!!! Not that I am counting...

I am thinking about how much my our lives are going to change in just a matter of weeks. I am so nervous and so excited. 

I am thinking about how fun it would be to have another baby. In 2014. :) Or 2020. 

I am thinking about how much I love this sweet girl, and how I am pretty certain this sweet girl thought Easter was all about "balls" filled with candy. 



I am thinking about how blessed I am. Happy Tuesday, friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment