Sunday, August 25, 2013

Clearly...

I am an idiot and a little shallow too...


Saturday afternoon we took Madeline to Stango's for some ice cream. Well, Terry and I were talking about it and how much we love it. I mentioned how I put on my blog about how good their ice cream and malt beverages were and Terry started dying laughing. For some reason I got confused as to what a malt beverage is...it's definitely NOT something they serve at Stango's and I promise I have laughed about this at least 27 times since we had this talk. Terry just shook his head. He is so lucky to have me!!! 
 So to set the record straight, I'll just say they have delicious coffee drinks, ice cream, and floats at Stango's! hah
 In other big news - this cutie has mastered the right eye wink! No luck on the left eye though!

In more shallow news, I got two really sweet compliments on my hair today. One from a lady at church and one from a lady at Sam's. It made me feel so good as I never have any expectations from my hair because it has a mind of its own. It really brightened my whole day. Yes. I am that shallow - it doesn't take much! :)


And completely off subject, all our bags are packed and we're ready to go! School starts tomorrow and as much as I don't want to go, I really am craving a routine and a schedule. And I can't believe I'm typing this but I'm kinda looking forward to getting up early every day and being more productive. I sure will miss my sweet girl!!! This will be my last first day of school...hopefully. Maybe. Until grad school. haha 
Well, its 9:52 and Madeline just ran out of her room yelling, " Good Mornin, Momma" so clearly it's time to wrap this up! Hoping everyone has a great first day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment