Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Baby Doll, Blankie, Teddy Bear....OR The Incredible Hulk



For Gizmo's third birthday we had an Incredible Hulk party. I got him this Incredible Hulk doll that he never really liked but somehow its made it through a few moves and is still around. Since I started keeping kids a few weeks ago, it has made its way into the baby toys. Well, Madeline LOVES it! She "holds" it, rolls on top of it, and smiles at the sight of it. The other day she was crying and one of the kids I was keeping told me, " I tried everything. I even gave her the Incredible Hulk doll." I think we may have a problem! Hulk may be spending lots of time with us until she outgrows him! :)



In other Madeline news, on Saturday night she got up on all fours and started rocking back and forth! I am afraid she is not far from crawling and I am so not ready!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is hiliarious!!! I think you should bring it to church with her!! :) You know, like her baby doll!!

    And Terry looks cute in his outfit!!! Thankful he serves our country!!!

    ReplyDelete