Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Proud Wife


Yesterday morning I was on the base early and there was a big ceremony about to start. There were hundreds of men and women in their blues (literally the blue uniform for my non-military readers). I had this overwhelming sense of pride come over me to be married to a member of our military. Terry has sacrificed countless dinners at home, has never had a normal sleep schedule, fought in Iraq, and put up with more junk than any one person should have to at work. I am so proud of him! It doesn't hurt that he looks super cute in uniform! :) I love you so much, Terry Wayne and I don't tell you enough how proud I am of you!!!


*Both of these pictures are from when he was in Iraq -- the bottom one is Terry sitting on some of Saddam's furniture in the palace!*



No comments:

Post a Comment