Thursday, June 30, 2011

Yesterday

Yesterday was a horrible day! Terry has been working nights and since I started keeping kids, our life has been more than stressful. Terry was supposed to come off the night shift in three weeks and his supervisor told him last night that he would be on nights indefinitely. I feel like our life has just been one huge adjustment after another since November, and yesterday I felt pretty desperate to just have a "normal" life for once! Since November we have moved, gone down to one income, bought a house, had a baby, Terry has changed jobs and gone back to shift work. So I was feeling pretty overwhelmed yesterday when Madeline woke up from her nap. I went in to get her and this is what I found. Every time I get her up, either in the morning or from a nap, she is all smiles. She sits up now and reaches for me! When I got her up yesterday, I had to stop and count my blessings. I have SO much to be thankful for!
 








1 comment:

  1. What could be sweeter or more darling than that greeting, Momma? Life does get tedious but like the rest of us, you are blessed. Throughout all these life changes, I'm so glad you have little Madeline to be a constant source of happiness.

    ReplyDelete