Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Porkchop Shmorkchop

That has been my attitude the past few days. I feel in a constant state of nothing is good enough. Unfortunately for my kitchen, it has taken the brunt of my feelings of inadequecy. I have to go get more bleach today...my closet also got a makeover. I just am in a mood to get rid of junk...and then clean everything in sight. The problem is I have about 86 children running around here almost all the time which makes it hard to clean the way I want to. But I am getting it done...one room at a time. I guess this is my nesting phase about 8 months too late! haha

Anyway, that's not what this post is about! Now that Terry is home at night, I am cooking again. I had this great idea to grill pork chops the other night. So he turned the grill on (I am deathly afraid of the ignite button...irrational but it is what it is) and I put the pork chops on. I was talking to my sister in law, going to town making some rice and sides and went to flip the pork chops...this is what I found!


The pups thought they looked pretty tasty...but they were, in fact, inedible!

So this was dinner Monday night!


No comments:

Post a Comment