Monday, July 11, 2011

Standing Scared...I mean Proud!

Guess who figured out how to stand up???

She starts off VERY proud!

Then she thinks about how she'll get down...

And....

This is what she does!

She's figuring out what is good to pull up on and what's not so good!

Time to move the mattress down! This how I find her every day after her nap now!

She just started standing up Friday. It started in her crib. I put her down for a nap and 10 minutes later she was still crying. I went to check on her and she was standing in her crib scared to death to get down! It was SO funny! She's getting better about getting down but she still gets a little scared. She is heading down the road of bumps and bruises I'm afraid. She just wants to move. Yesterday when she pulled up on the entertainment center she took 2 steps and then fell down. I think my easy days of mommyhood are over!

No comments:

Post a Comment