Friday, July 29, 2011

7 Months...And One Day

 My sweet Madeline,

You are 7 months old (and one day)!!!!!!!!!!!! 

You weigh 16lbs and 7 oz! You wear a size 6-9month clothes and a size 3 shoe. Your shoes are a little big but you're growing so fast! You just moved into size 3 cruiser diapers because you are everywhere now!

You aren't just Mama's girl anymore...you light up when you see Daddy! He takes you fun places...like Home Depot! You two are SO sweet together and he absolutely adores you! He says he is never going to spank you...ever! He says that's my job! :)

You love to be thrown, tossed, swung, tickled, hung up side down...you aren't scared of anything that we know of!

You are standing about half the time now...you prefer to be on the move and try to pull up on everything! Much to the disappointment of the dogs, you now chase them! You will see them, your eyes light up, and off you go after them! For now, they can outrun you but soon they'll be in trouble! You got your first bruise last week from a fall...I'm sure many more are in your near future! You hear me or see me and crawl as fast as you can and pull yourself up on my legs...it's my favorite thing that you do right now!


You have some very serious moments too...usually you are grunting out loud as you try to figure something out!

You still LOVE to eat...your are eating puffs and a little bit of solid foods now. Tiny bits of rolls, mashed potatoes, and yogurt are your favorite solids. You love every fruit you have tried and still love sweet potatoes and squash. You don't seem to care for green beans unless they're mixed with something else. You only drink formula now and have about 4-5 bottles a day...I think. I just feed you when you're hungry!

You are really playing now...you love your toys. Your love for The Incredible Hulk hasn't waned yet! You also have taken to my old Cabbage Patch doll. She was my fav when I was little and I named her Madeline when I got her over 20 years ago! Little did I know you were in store for me! :) You love to shake her up and down, yell at her, and bite her face! You are such a nice mommy! Daddy and I crack up when you yell at her! You also play games with Daddy and me like patty cake, peek-a-boo, ring around the rosies, etc. I put your binky in my mouth all the time just so you will yank it out and laugh. I have started pretend crying when you take it from me and you think that is especially funny!

You are such a happy baby! You really only cry when you fall and are tired at the same time! And you let us know when you're hungry too! You are so sweet!!!

You are still very much a water baby! The difference is now you can get in and out of your pool and stand up in the tub! You love to splash and would stay in there forever! I can't wait to see what you think about the beach!


You consistently sleep all night still. You cry now when I lay you down but are usually asleep in less than five minutes! You go down between 9 and 10pm and get up between 8 and 9am. I love that you sleep in! You still take 2 afternoon naps...one around 1 and one around 6. If you have to get up early, you will take a morning nap too! You're a pretty good sleeper!


You are very into cords, straps, the laptop...pretty much anything that you shouldn't be into! I guess that's the way it goes but you make me so nervous!!!


You like to shop! And you love shoes...just like me! We can take you almost anywhere now! You are so good!
 I can't believe how big you are and everything you are doing! Daddy and I are loving this age! You are so fun right now! You are growing so fast and are so smart already! You are spoiled too...in a good way! Daddy and I love you with all our hearts and are so thankful to be your parents! We love you sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment