Monday, August 1, 2011

And The List Goes On...

Today started with lots of this...ok 2 cups but still...


And even more of these...

I don't know why my picture is sideways but I dont really have time to fix it! We are leaving for Florida first thing tomorrow morning and I am in a frenzy getting everything ready. I am one of those crazy people who tries to do things that should have been done months ago just because I am leaving town. For example, last week I decided my closet, which has been a wreck since we moved in, must be cleaned out before we leave! I am so dumb! I am also a compulsive list maker. I need a list of everything and they must be categorized too. Terry just loves it when we go out of town! It's such a peaceful time! ;) (note sarcasm) And now he can mulitply the madness by about 100 because this is our first big trip with Madeline. She hasn't been anywhere further than 2 hours away and we are not only flying tomorrow but it's going to be a full 12 hour day by the time we get where we are going. Our flight leaves at 7:30am, layover in Dallas, then lands in Tampa at 2:30 where we will meet my parents and wait for my brother and sister-in-law's flight, then about another 2 hour drive to the BEACH! So I figure we will be at the airport at 6am tomorrow and not get to the BEACH until around 6pm! I am in full blown panic mode about traveling -- I hate to fly anyway, and am paranoid about forgetting something we will surely not be able to live without tomorrow! Hence the lists and chaos! I am preparing for the worst and really, really praying for the best!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment