Friday, August 12, 2011

T-R-O-U-B-L-E





That's what these two cousins were together all week! My mom brought some toys for the two of them to have at our condo and they played together so nice all week. One of the toys she brought was a car and Luke would push Madeline on it across the living room! They also got into one of my notebooks one night and just started shredding paper like there was no tomorrow. I am pretty sure they ripped up paper for a solid 20 minutes! Madeline also picked up some dance lessons from Luke, who likes to drop it low! They are such good dancers! Madeline also started really climbing while we were there. She pulled all the books off the bottom of this hutch in the dining room and climbed all the way on the bottom shelf. She also climed on top of the car and stood up with her hands on the end table. I am afraid I am in trouble! It was such a joy to see Luke and Madeline together! I can't wait to see them grow up together!

No comments:

Post a Comment