Thursday, August 18, 2011

Family

Back to vacation posting...I am almost done I promise!


Granny and Madeline

My Uncle shaking his booty for the camera! He is crazy!

The whole gang

The cousins and their kiddos
My Granny got to meet Madeline for the first time when were in Florida. She is the only great grandparent Madeline has on my side of the family, and she was beside herself to meet Madeline. Everyone called me "little Dot" when I was growing up because I favored my granny so much! There was something so sweet about watching her hold my baby girl. I love my Granny so much!



While we were in Florida, my Uncle Tony and part of his family drove up to spend a day with us at the beach. It is always nice when we get to see them because we all live so far apart now. My cousin Jonathan and his wife and two kids came too. I hadn't seen him in over 10 years -- how sad is that? I got to meet his wife and kids and they are lovely! My Uncle Tony and Aunt Marie were such a big part of my life growing up, and have faithfully prayed for Terry and me so it was so exciting for me to see them meet Madeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment