Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lifelong Student

Aren't there worse things in life to be than a lifelong student? I found my "calling" in life about a year before Madeline was born, and after working so hard toward a marketing degree decided that I really wanted to be a nurse. So I started on a few pre-req's and then got pregnant so had to put it all on hold. Well, now that we are somewhat settled, I am back at it. Hoping to finish school for the last time here in San Angelo. With that said, working, being a mommy, and a full load this semester may make for less blogging. I really am going to try to keep up, but now you know why you may not hear about every sneeze and hiccup...just every other! ;) Seriously, though, nursing is no joke. I'm exhausted and feel like my brain is fried and it's only the second week of Anatomy. Who found it necessary to rename all the body parts, regions, etc? Anyway, this semester is BIG because I officially apply for the program in January and I am already so nervous about getting in. And then what do I do if I get in? Or if I don't? These thoughts have been weighing very heavily on me the past couple of months...so I am taking it one day, one assignment at a time. So caffeine and my anatomy book are going to be my best friends for the next 3 1/2 months! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment