Sunday, August 21, 2011

Houston...

We have a TOOTH!

Madeline has been making this funny face for the past week. I didn't think a whole lot of it and just laughed every time I looked at her. She was doing it nonstop. Well, it makes sense to me now that she was probably "biting" her upper lip with her new found tooth that was coming in!

We were standing in line to get snow cones tonight and Madeline yawned. I happend to be looking at her when she did it and there is the tiniest tooth poking out of her bottom gum! Every time she has had a bad day over the past couple of months, I have waited to see a tooth and never have. I finally gave up on the idea that she was teething and there it is today! I scared the entire line at the snow cone stand with my "Oh my gosh" out burst when I saw it, and had to apologize. I almost gave Stephanie a heart attack. These things are just so exciting to a new mom! :) haha

The face!

No comments:

Post a Comment