Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Weekend Success

We took Madeline's sippy cups away - all of them. She has used them as her security thing pretty much since she gave up the bottle. I know I should have done it a long time ago but it really was the last of anything "baby" about her. She had a hard time Friday, but we went to the  lake and tried to stay busy. Saturday we went to Abilene to the zoo, bowling, and a little shopping and she did great. I was prepared for much worse but she surprised me. My sweet girl is really growing up! 

Her choice of cup in the morning...it says, "Good Morning Gorgeous" in case you can't tell! hah
 My  loves...
 An action shot of Twayne bowling...bowling with a 3 year old is a little exhausting. She may have rolled her ball down the lane next to us. Thankfully they had little kids too and were really sweet about it!
 In her happy place at the zoo!



1 comment:

  1. What a big girl!! We need to take several things away from Maggie!! Ha!

    ReplyDelete