Monday, May 5, 2014

Today....

I took my last final this morning which means I AM DONE!!!!!!!!!!! Friday night is my pinning ceremony and Saturday I will walk. I thought about not walking but decided I may regret it so I am going to go. Plus, I have worked hard so I guess I deserve that half a second on stage getting my diploma! :) And not to brag but I made all A's this semester...I have no idea how but I did! Yea!

More importantly or maybe just equally important, I GOT A JOB! I will be working at Community on 2E and I am so excited! I am going to be working nights which I'm a little nervous about but I am sure it will be fine once I get used to it. I figured on the days I have to work, I'll actually see more of Madeline than if I worked days. I am just not sure how I will fix my sleep when I am off work. I start June 9th!

And we FINALLY had our appraisal this morning - hoping it comes in right where we need it to so we can close. I think worse than actually moving is being in limbo about moving. I have been doing a lot of cleaning out and packing...I am trying to be a prudent packer because I know it will be worth it when we get settled for good but it is SO time consuming and boring. Madeline's room, the attic, and all the closets are done. Now that the appraisal is over, we'll start moving some bigger stuff.


It's not all work around here though...my sweet girl took some time out of her busy day to look through the new Nordstrom catalog! Happy Monday!






1 comment:

  1. You are truly amazing! You have a lot on your plate, and you handle it all so well!! Congrats on the A's and the graduation!! As always, Madeline's a little cutie!!

    ReplyDelete