Sunday, July 19, 2015

Fairy Tale

I always thought I wanted to marry Prince Charming and have the fairy tale ending. 

They don't tell you that sometimes Cinderella gains weight and Prince Charming doesn't take out the garbage. Fairy tales don't mention that loved ones pass away, raising a child is demanding, and grocery shopping isn't romantic. 

They also don't tell you how deep you can love a person, how one person has the power to take your hand in an unbearable moment and get you through it. One person cheers you on more than any other, and picks you up when you're down. One person sees you at your worst and loves you anyway. One person can take your breath away for a lifetime. One person can change your life forever...through the good, the bad, the ugly.  

Lucky for me, I didn't marry Prince Charming...I married You. 


 Thank you for sharing this beautiful, sometimes crazy life! I love you...

Happy 12th Anniversary, Terry!

1 comment: