Sunday, July 19, 2015

Weekend update

Madeline left Saturday to stay with my parents for the week. I always knew the day would come when summers would involve at week with Nana and Big Papi's house and here we are! 


She wasn't nearly as sad about leaving as we were about her going! It is SO quiet around here...I am not quite sure what to do with myself. 



We had big plans to celebrate our anniversary after Madeline left Saturday. But then the key to my car wouldn't work - like at all. So we had to have my car towed to the dealership so they could fix it tomorrow. Talk about it raining on our parade - what a pain! 

We finally made it out of the house and went to downtown to eat. Terry took me to this swanky Italian restaurant and all I wanted to do was take pictures of my food! haha #maybeIshouldgetoutmore

I resisted though and just took one of the entrance. It was delicious and we had such a good night together! 



Terry loves selfies - can't you tell? :) 



It has been storming all day today so we've just watched movies and had a lazy day. I did get a lot done around here but it still feels like I did nothing - I guess because we're alone?  It's so weird not having Madeline here! Terry ran an errand or two and came home with these beauties - I LOVE the vintage-y vase! 

I cooked a big breakfast and we ordered dinner in - it was pretty much a perfect day! 


1 comment:

  1. What a perfect day!! Wish you would have taken some of your food!! :)

    ReplyDelete